A bridle and/or a bit that doesn't fit properly hinder your horse in its movements. If you put on a bridle structurally wrong or adjust it wrongly, then you have a big chance of wounds or even injuries. Of course you want to prevent this. How to do it right, I will explain to you in this Master Class!
The right equipment is important for your horse, but you also have to use it in the right way to achieve an optimal result. That is why I decided to give this Masterclass, in which I explain to you when a bridle hangs correctly.
This Master class is for everyone who has affinities with horses and wants to improve the connection between rider and horse, where the horse gets the space and freedom to move optimally!
IN THIS MASTER CLASS YOU WILL LEARN, AMONG OTHER THINGS:
- How does a bridle hang correctly? What do you have to pay attention to?
- What do we mean by an anatomical bridle?
- The noseband, what is its function?
- How to find the right bit for your horse?
- What are the differences between a water snaffle and a bustle?
...and much more!
||2 February 2022
||19:30 - 21:30h
||€32,50 incl. VAT
||Early bird tickets (purchase before 26 January 2022) €27,50